After a full day spinning wheels at work, I spun some more at home. Dix complained that she never gets hot enough water at the kitchen sink and feeling the water, by gosh there was something wrong. It's a fancy one lever valve so I figured there must be something wrong with the mixer. As I took it apart, I remembered how difficult it was to put together - all the more reason to suspect something wrong with the assembly. Fully apart now, the water was cold both sides. Damn if the pilot light was out on the water heater. I should have known better after last weekend taking the vacuum cleaner apart because Dix told me it didn't work. That turned out to be a tripped ground fault interupter at the last outlet she used.
That left time to replace two of the three aspen filters on the swamp cooler. I finish that tomorrow in the morning. Dix had the biggest accomplishment by reporting the idiot neighbor who can't hear their yappy dog barking to the police department. They sent out a cruiser. Tomorrow it'll be Casper Animal Control if it starts up agin. Life in redneck acres.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment