When I picked up the camper in Denver, the orientation guy asked me where I was going on my first trip. Home I guess, and that's where she sits after two weeks. I wonder if there are people who buy a camper and never actually go anywhere. Will I be the first? Not that I haven't used it. Dix and I both have used the shower several times and we now have that area stocked. Saturday Dix cooked bacon and eggs and we ate at the table. Silverware, plates and cooking pans are now in place. I'm looking for a paper towel dispenser.
The AC would not function without tripping the breaker. Apparently 100 feet of 16-gauge extension cord did not cut it. I toyed with the idea of installing an outlet post at the trailer but that seemed to be a little too permanent. (The next step would have been to put it up on blocks.) I bought a 50-foot 12-gauge cord and that did the trick.
I microwaved my cold cup of coffee - that works. Both cats have ventured into the camper, but only Spook acts like he would want to go somewhere in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment