We sold the pop-up camper to a real nice couple. They wrote a check and we agreed to deliver the camper later in the week. Later I realized we neglected to give them any sort of receipt. I love the Wyoming handshake way to do business.
On the other hand, Saturday we ordered the our new Chevy pickup truck but neglected to bring a checkbook for a downpayment. Then Sunday we were looking at the order invoice and saw they had added a $750 charge for "advertising adjustment". So Monday I told the salesman we needed to think about it a little more, so cancel the order for now. The next day he called Ida and she laid into him for sneaking an undisclosed charge in the invoice. Today he called and offered to remove the $750. The deal's back on and this time it's sealed with a deposit. It'll take about six weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment