Got the ceiling light installed with a wall switch instead of a pull chain like in the rest of the house. Real uptown, except after working fine for a few days, the breaker started tripping every time I switched the light on. Installed a new switch to no avail. Checked the wiring in all nine boxes back to the breaker box. Checked for a short in the light circuit. Nothing. After days of head scratching I finally found the problem in an outlet where I had overtightened the wire clamp that secures the wires to the metal box. The neutral wire was shorting out ever so slightly to ground and whenever there was anything turned on, the imbalance in the return voltage tripped the breaker.
Dix and I had a nice lunch at the Olive Garden with Delores, Kim and Cade. Cade showed us a picture of her new boyfriend - handsome and clean cut. It was Kim's birthday. Delores treated us because she is still drawing a paycheck. I reimbursed her for the tip, but weaseled a bit because of poor service. Ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment