Friday, February 22, 2013

Fixings

Got an oil change for the Mountaineer, changed the air filter and topped up the tire pressures. Seems to run perkier. I swung wide on a right hand turn and kind of cut off an oncoming car turning left. Got to tighten up those turns. The gear shift indicator needed tightening up too as it was pointing in between gears. I tried to slap it back into calibration with the shifter at a stop light and noticed the driver behind me backing up. Put off that adjustment til I got home. Did a little Yoga contorting myself to install a home-made clip for the cable under the dash. Oh yeah... it's spot on now.


I signed up for an on-line college course called American Heritage offered by Hillsdale College. Got to refresh my memory on the founding of America before it is transformed beyond recognition. Stopped in at Rocky Mountain Discount Sports to see why the parking lot has been full for the last couple weeks. It was pretty crowded at the gun counter. They had a nice concealable Sig Hauser that Dix liked but we're holding out for a 9mm Glock 26 . Along with my continuing education I'll be getting a concealed permit for travelling outside of Wyoming.

We ordered a Cat Climber for the sir-crazy Milo. It's a pretty good design with solid materials. Made in China and bolted together in Wyoming by the lady of the house, with a little guidance. It clamps onto the door and is covered with nice scratching fabric.

No comments: